How To Use Samsung Galaxy S4 As TV Remote Control
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a pretty smartphone, smart enough to control your TV. I will quickly walk you through how to Use Samsung Galaxy S4 As TV Remote Control.
We will use the WatchON app on your device to achieve this fantastic task. The WatchON app is pre-install on all Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone.
Hint: Turn off your TV before proceeding.
8 Easy Steps To Use Samsung Galaxy S4 As TV Remote Control
1. Open the WatchON app from your app drawer
Tip: 5 Reasons To Root Your Android Device
2. Follow the instructions but first you have to select your country from the list and tap Next
3. Complete every other instruction until you get to the next step below.
4. Select your TV and brand name then point your Samsung Galaxy S4 to your TV
5. Now, a power button button would be displayed, you will press it and wait for 10-seconds. Your TV should be powered on.
6. Tap yes if your TV is powered on, otherwise Tap No and wait for 10-seconds
7. Specify where you are getting channels. This could be direct TV connection or Cable connection. Just follow the instructions according to your preferred choice.
8. Finally, you will have to enable Infra Red by tapping “More Info”. This will automatically compete your set up.
The whole setup is complete and should work like a charm if you followed the instructions correctly.
Your Samsung Galaxy S4 is a Smartphone, but it just got smarter.