iPad 5 To Hit Store-shelves In September Of 2013?
They are indications that Apple’s iPad 5 would be released in September of 2013. This include the plan by Apple to begin production of iPad in July, just one month after Sharp is expected to beginning work on display panels for the iPhones 5s. Ultimately, this could point to a release date of iPad 5 in September.
The rumors about the hotly anticipated device have been flying like wild-fire all over the internet and it includes the following specs:
The iPad 5 will be 25% lighter in weight as compared to the other Apple Tablets.
The iPad 5 will be powered by Apple’s new Quad Core A7 Chip which will allow users to carry out heavy multi-tasking.
The iPad 5 will come with a 9.7-inch screen and will come powered with the Retina Display just like the other tablets.
The iPad will come in 13 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB variants which allows the users to store as much data as he likes.
The iPad 5 will come with Apple’s new baby, the iOS 7 operating system.
The new iPad 5 will have an 8 megapixel rear camera and also a 2 megapixel front camera for video chatting.
The iPad 5 is expected to start from $499 for Wi-Fi 16 GB, for 32 GB $599, $699 for 64 GB and $799 for 128 GB.
That’s all about it; September can’t come any faster right?
About The Author
In Case You Missed It
- Why Microsoft Earns $5 To $15 From Every Android Device Sold
- Yahoo Will Block Users Logging Into Its Services With Google And Facebook Accounts
- Sony Says The DualShock 4 “Share” Button Has Been Used 100 Million Times
- New Discovery Brings Us One Step Closer To HIV Vaccine
- First Africa Blogger Awards Launched, Will Recognize Leading Online And Social Influencers