How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z Ultra
The next chapter of Sony’s Xperia series of smartphone Xperia Z Ultra; a fantastic smartphone with simplicity taking center-stage.
Most times, users can get confused on how to hard reset their smartphones. But in this case, Sony has made the process entirely simple with the inclusion of a physical button.
Easy Steps To Hard Reset Xperia Z Ultra
Now, the Xperia Z Ultra has a physical button which will help you reset your phone if your phone freezes. All you have to do press the button till the phone goes off (8-10secs). The button seems rather small, so you will have to apply wisdom while you initiate the process.
Using the image below, the reset button shouldn’t be too hard to locate.
How to Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z Ultra To Factory Settings
Note: If you initiate this process, you will lose all the data stored in your phone’s memory. All settings within the apps will be lost. You will only retain the data on your card; like your music, photos and videos.
1. From your Home screen, select ‘Apps’
2. Select ‘Settings’
3. Tap ‘Backup & Reset’
4. Now, hit ‘Factory Data Reset’
5. Tap ‘Reset Phone’
6. Then hit ‘Erase Everything’
Once this process is completed, your Sony Xperia Z Ultra will reboot itself. That’s it, most smartphones abnormities are solved by simply performing a hard rest. If this tip on how to hard reset Sony Xperia Z Ultra worked for you, kindly drop a comment to tell us the success rate. If you have a better alternative, I am not that lazy, I can update this post with it.
About The Author
In Case You Missed It
- Sony And Panasonic Announce “Archival Disc,” Next-Gen Optical Disc That Can Store 300 GB Of Data
- Sony Says The DualShock 4 “Share” Button Has Been Used 100 Million Times
- Sony Sells Waterproof Walkman In A Bottle
- Sony: PS4 Is “generally sold out;” New Thinner PS Vita Hitting U.S. Stores This Spring
- Sony Sell-off VAIO PC, Focus Now On Mobile