How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini To PC
With all the gloom about Samsung’s galaxy S4 Mini, connecting it to your PC might still be eluding. It could be really annoying that you can’t connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to PC to seamlessly transfer music, videos and photos from your between your smartphone and your PC.
The Galaxy S4 Mini supports the following file-based formats; WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, XMF, EVRC, QCELP, WMA, FLAC, OGG formats and video files in Divx, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VC–1 (Format: 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv).
You will need to download and install Kies; this is Samsung’s graphical user interface that allows your smartphone and your PC to have a seamless connection.
Connecting Your Galaxy S4 Mini To PC
1. Quickly download and install the USB drivers for Galaxy S4 Mini here.
2. Connect your smartphone to any available USB port using a generic USB cable.
3. A prompt will appear on the screen of your smartphone. Drag the notification area down, and make any selection of your choice.
Once this process is completed, your smartphone and your PC should interact and let you perform whatever task you desire.
About The Author
In Case You Missed It
- Android May Have Looked Like BlackBerry Before iPhone Was Announced
- HTC President: Samsung Galaxy S5 Just A Piece Of Cheap Plastic
- Samsung Officially Unveil Galaxy S5 Accessories – Including A Wireless Charger
- Samsung To Launch Galaxy S5 In Nigeria On April 16
- The Future: Smartphone’s Screen Will Be Used To Take Blood Tests