Google Nexus 10 Hardware Specs And Release Date Rumors
Google Nexus 10 hardware specs appears to have been leaked and rumored to be powered by Android KitKat 4.4.
Google Nexus 10 appears to be one of the hotly anticipated gadgets for 2013 and already looks impressive if the leaked specs of the tablet are anything to go by.
Google Nexus 10 tablet is rumored to have a 10-inch 2560 x 1600 display, and should be effectively powered by Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor backed by a 3GB of RAM. Google Nexus 10 will come with an 8MP camera and it’s expected to be moderately tinny sitting comfortably at only 7.9mm in thickness. The tablet will weigh just 584g and would be supplied with a 9500mAh battery. Android KitKat 4.4 is also rumored to be default OS for Google Nexus 10.
Google Nexus appeared on Google Play Store for a very short while and its hardware specs were revealed. Google is yet to react to that bit of information and no official information about Google Nexus 10 has been released. One thing is clear, and that is, Google Nexus 10 is on its way. Sooner or later, more details about the gadget, including an official release date would be available. However, you can expect Google Nexus 10 in store-shelves before Christmas to take on the iPad Air.
About The Author
In Case You Missed It
- Yahoo Will Block Users Logging Into Its Services With Google And Facebook Accounts
- Google Changes Homepage To Protest Russia’s Anti-Gay Law
- Google Asks Samsung To Revert Its Custom Android UI And Homegrown Apps
- Lenovo Acquires Motorola Mobility From Google For $2.91 Billion
- How To Turn Off Google’s New Google+ Email Messages